terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2014

1st Day towards the Arctic



Starting from Rewaco Factory to Burren using German country roads was the best choice I could have made.
The view was awesome. Incredible and marvelous for my 62 years old Brazilian eyes.
Not considering my wife, Marlene (at home, in this very moment, preparing her pos-graduation papers) ,  I could not find, anywhere in the world, a better partner for this trip than the Rewaco GT. 
It was love at the first mile…
It seems that we were made one for each other.

In this first day I took no pictures during the trip. 
My intention was to focus on the my partner behavior. 
It will be 84 days together and I do have to know him very well…

Tomorrow I intend to install the GoPro camera and take some shots during the journey,

By the way, I was very impressed with the friendly and professional attention I received from the Rewaco people. 
At the Rewaco they do not make Trikes.
They make other people dreams come true!
That’s all for now.


Nenhum comentário: